- GlyTech, Inc. Scientific Advisor Professor Yukishige Ito Receives the ACS 2021 Claude S. Hudson Award
We are pleased to announce that GlyTech, Inc. Scientific Advisor Professor Yukishige Ito (Honorary Scientist at RIKEN Institute, Specially Appointed Professor at Osaka University’s Graduate School of Science) has been awarded the 2021 Claude S. Hudson Award of the American Chemical Society for his contributions to carbohydrate chemistry.
The Claude S. Hudson Award was established by the Carbohydrate Chemistry division of the American Chemical Society in 1946 to honor Professor Claude S. Hudson’s achievements, and is rewarded to researchers of any age and nationality who have made prominent achievements in the field of carbohydrate chemistry.
Professor Ito is the third Japanese recipient of the award, following Professor Tomoya Ogawa (1995) and Professor Akira Kobata (1992). His research focuses on development of stereoselective glycosylation reactions, total synthesis of glycoconjugates, and analysis of glycoprotein synthesis, folding, and quality control in the secretory pathway. He has published over 340 papers, and won awards that include the Roy L. Whistler International Award in Carbohydrate Chemistry (2008) and the Synthetic Organic Chemistry Award, Japan (2016).
- GlyTech, Inc. Signs Agreement on Clinical Development of Glycosylated Somatostatin with YungShin Pharmaceutical Industrial Co.
GlyTech, Inc. has signed an agreement with YungShin Pharmaceutical Industrial Co. to accelerate the clinical development of glycosylated somatostatin (G-SRIF). The Phase 1 clinical trial of G-SRIF is scheduled to begin in early 2020. For more information on the collaborative clinical development agreement with YungShin Pharmaceutical Industrial Co.
- Prof. Yasuhiro Kajihara (Osaka_University), who established our core technology, has been awarded the Whistler Award in Carbohydrate Chemistry
GlyTech, Inc. is pleased to announce that Prof. Yasuhiro Kajihara (Osaka_University), who established our core technology, has been awarded the 2020 Roy L. Whistler International Award in Carbohydrate Chemistry by the International Carbohydrate Organization.
The award lecture and prizegiving ceremony will be held at the 30th International Carbohydrate Symposium in July 2020 in Shanghai, China.
- GlyTech, Inc. Enters Into Collaborative Aptamer Glycosylation Research Agreement With TAGCyx Biotechnologies
- Publication of article in Trends in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology
- Announcement of 1st GlyTech, Inc. Seminar
- Masahiro Hirama Receives the Japan Academy Prize
- GlyTech, Inc. to Co-host Luncheon Seminar at the 139th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan
- GlyTech, Inc. to Participate in RIKEN Seminar
- Announcement of Recruitment of Special Postdoctoral Researcher
- GlyTech, Inc. Exhibits at Kansai Bio-Business Matching 2019.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Exhibit at NEDO Festa In Kansai (December 18-19, 2018)
- GlyTech to Present at Frontiers in Peptide Science 2018
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 10th International Peptide Symposium (December 3-7, 2018)
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the Peptide Therapeutics Symposium (October 25-26, 2018)
- GlyTech, Inc. Attends BioJapan 2018 (October 10-12, 2018)
- Relaunch of English-language Website
- GlyTech, Inc. Exhibits at Innovation Japan 2018 (August 30-31, 2018)
- GlyTech, Inc. Gives Lecture at the 2018 Joint Study Meeting of the Drug Discovery Consortium and Pharmaceutical Technology Consortium, Ritsumeikan University.
- GlyTech, Inc. presents at the 15th Chinese International Peptide Symposium (July 4-6, 2018)