- Masahiro Hirama Receives the Japan Academy Prize
GlyTech, Inc. is proud to announce that Masao Hirama, Professor Emeritus at Tohoku University and a Director of our subsidiary company Acroscale has been named one of the 2019 recipients of the Japan Academy Prize.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Co-host Luncheon Seminar at the 139th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan
GlyTech, Inc. will co-host a luncheon seminar at the 139th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, being held at the Makuhari Messe International Convention Center and Hotel New Otani from March 20th to 23rd. The co-hosted seminar will be held on March 22nd in the Stella Banquet Room of Hotel New Otani, and will feature Prof. Nobuyoshi Akimitsu of the University of Tokyo’s Isotope Science Center speaking on the topic of utilizing radiation for middle molecular weight drug discovery.
- The 139th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan (In Japanese)
- Luncheon Seminar Schedule (In Japanese)
- GlyTech, Inc. to Participate in RIKEN Seminar
GlyTech, Inc. is scheduled to give a lecture on the creation of next-generation biopharmaceuticals using glyco-engineering at a RIKEN Seminar at the institute’s campus in Saitama on February 22nd.
- Announcement of Recruitment of Special Postdoctoral Researcher
- GlyTech, Inc. Exhibits at Kansai Bio-Business Matching 2019.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Exhibit at NEDO Festa In Kansai (December 18-19, 2018)
- GlyTech to Present at Frontiers in Peptide Science 2018
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 10th International Peptide Symposium (December 3-7, 2018)
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the Peptide Therapeutics Symposium (October 25-26, 2018)
- GlyTech, Inc. Attends BioJapan 2018 (October 10-12, 2018)
- Relaunch of English-language Website
- GlyTech, Inc. Exhibits at Innovation Japan 2018 (August 30-31, 2018)
- GlyTech, Inc. Gives Lecture at the 2018 Joint Study Meeting of the Drug Discovery Consortium and Pharmaceutical Technology Consortium, Ritsumeikan University.
- GlyTech, Inc. presents at the 15th Chinese International Peptide Symposium (July 4-6, 2018)
- GlyTech Secures Approx. 1,000 Million JPY in Series A Financing From Leading Japanese Venture Capital Firms
- GlyTech, Inc. to Deliver a Lecture at a Seminar Held by Johokiko Co.
- An interview with GlyTech's CEO, Mr. Hiroaki Asai, and an article about GlyTech, Inc. have been published on RikeLab, a website managed by Temp R&D.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 138th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan (Kanazawa)
- GlyTech, Inc. to Exhibit at Kansai Bio-Business Matching 2018
- GlyTech, Inc. to Take Part in Regional Contribution Project "Dispatch of Life Science Companies to the Boston Area"