- GlyTech Secures Approx. 1,000 Million JPY in Series A Financing From Leading Japanese Venture Capital Firms
GlyTech, Inc. has raised 1,000 million JPY in Series A financing from five leading venture capital firms: Nippon Shokubai Co., Fushimi Pharmaceutical Co., SBI Investment Co., Osaka University Venture Capital Co., and MIAT S.p.A.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Deliver a Lecture at a Seminar Held by Johokiko Co.
GlyTech, Inc. is scheduled to deliver a lecture at a seminar on “Glycan Control for Biopharmaceuticals, and Analysis & Evaluation of Glycan Heterogeneity” to be held by Johokiko Co. in Tokyo on April 17th 2018. The lecture will discuss the development of next generation biopharmaceuticals and important considerations for the management of glycans of generic drugs.
- An interview with GlyTech's CEO, Mr. Hiroaki Asai, and an article about GlyTech, Inc. have been published on RikeLab, a website managed by Temp R&D.
“RikeLab – A research institute for ideal ways of working in science” is an information portal site managed by Temp R&D (Persol Tempstaff Co.) that focuses on ideal ways of working for people with scientific knowledge and expertise.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 138th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan (Kanazawa)
- GlyTech, Inc. to Exhibit at Kansai Bio-Business Matching 2018
- GlyTech, Inc. to Take Part in Regional Contribution Project "Dispatch of Life Science Companies to the Boston Area"
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 6th Modern Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis & Its Applications Symposium
- GlyTech, Inc. to Deliver a Lecture at a Seminar Held by Technical Information Institute Co. Ltd.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 137th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan (Sendai)
- GlyTech, Inc. to Exhibit at the 14th Business Link Shobai Hanjo at PACIFICO Yokohama
- GlyTech, Inc. to Deliver a Lecture at a Seminar Held by BB-Bridge Inc.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 3rd FCCA Symposium/Forum of Young Glycoscientists 2016
- GlyTech, Inc. to Exhibit at BioJapan 2016
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 89th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Biochemical Society (Sendai)
- An article by GlyTech, Inc. is to be published in the Sep 2016 issue of Medical Science Digest
- GlyTech, Inc. to Exhibit at Innovation Japan 2016
- GlyTech, Inc. to Receive Excellent Company Award from the 3rd BTMU Business Support Program "Rise Up Festa"
- Announcement of Publication of Article on Glycans
- Nippon Shokubai and GlyTech Announce to Collaborate on R&D and Nippon Shokubai Subscribe for Shares of GlyTech through Third Party Allotment.
- An article written by GlyTech's CEO Hiroaki Asai and Dr. Izumi Sakamoto was published in the 31th issue of PHARM TECH JAPAN (No. 1, p119-121).