- Notice on spoof account posing as company official
We have recently learned that a “spoof account” on LinkedIn has been posing as a company official.
A number of job seekers that have resumes posted online have been contacted via e-mail and/or cellphone message by an individual claiming to be a GlyTech company officer looking to recruit a graphic designer, and asking to interview through a messaging app.
Any such contacts are not connected to GlyTech, Inc. and we advise against sharing any personal information with them.
We take information security very seriously and are strentghening our measures to prevent any unauthorized access. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- GlyTech, Inc. Selected for Public-Private Start-up Support Program J-Startup2021
We are pleased to announce that GlyTech, Inc. has been selected for “J-Startup2021”, a start-up support program run by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) of Japan, Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) and New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan.
J-Startup was launched in June 2018 to create globally active Japanese startup companies. Companies are selected for the program based on recommendations from external experts such as proven venture capitalists, accelerators, and business development managers at large companies, and are provided with intensive support by both the public and private sectors alongside “J-Startup Supporters” that include large companies and accelerators.
- Award Ceremony Held for the American Chemical Society 2021 Claude S. Hudson Award
GlyTech, Inc. Scientific Advisor Professor Yukishige Ito (Honorary Scientist at RIKEN Institute, Specially Appointed Professor at Osaka University’s Graduate School of Science) has received the 2021 Claude S. Hudson Award of the American Chemical Society at a ceremony held during ACS Fall 2021, which was held in Atlanta from August 22nd to 26th 2021.
To commemorate his receipt of the award, Prof. Ito gave a lecture at the ceremony entitled “Chemical synthesis for delineating biological functions of glycoconjugates”
- GlyTech, Inc. Scientific Advisor Professor Yukishige Ito Receives the ACS 2021 Claude S. Hudson Award
- GlyTech, Inc. Signs Agreement on Clinical Development of Glycosylated Somatostatin with YungShin Pharmaceutical Industrial Co.
- Prof. Yasuhiro Kajihara (Osaka_University), who established our core technology, has been awarded the Whistler Award in Carbohydrate Chemistry
- GlyTech, Inc. Enters Into Collaborative Aptamer Glycosylation Research Agreement With TAGCyx Biotechnologies
- Publication of article in Trends in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology
- Announcement of 1st GlyTech, Inc. Seminar
- Masahiro Hirama Receives the Japan Academy Prize
- GlyTech, Inc. to Co-host Luncheon Seminar at the 139th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan
- GlyTech, Inc. to Participate in RIKEN Seminar
- Announcement of Recruitment of Special Postdoctoral Researcher
- GlyTech, Inc. Exhibits at Kansai Bio-Business Matching 2019.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Exhibit at NEDO Festa In Kansai (December 18-19, 2018)
- GlyTech to Present at Frontiers in Peptide Science 2018
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 10th International Peptide Symposium (December 3-7, 2018)
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the Peptide Therapeutics Symposium (October 25-26, 2018)
- GlyTech, Inc. Attends BioJapan 2018 (October 10-12, 2018)
- Relaunch of English-language Website