- Announcement of Capital and Business Alliance with KH Neochem Co., Ltd.
GlyTech, Inc. has received an investment from KH Neochem Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Tokyo; President and CEO: Michio Takahashi) in the form of a capital increase via third-party allotment. The two companies will collaborate to contribute to the development of glycoscience and expand the possibilities of glycosylation drug discovery by making use of new technological innovations generated by combining their unique glycan-related technologies in their businesses.
- Announcement of Capital and Business Alliance with Yokogawa Electric Co., Ltd.
We are pleased to announce that we have entered into a capital and business alliance with Yokogawa Electric Co., Ltd. with the aim of establishing biosynthesis processes that exploit glycan structures and other molecules and developing a platform to optimize the production of biopharmaceuticals.
- Notice on spoof account posing as company official
We have recently learned that a “spoof account” on LinkedIn has been posing as a company official.
A number of job seekers that have resumes posted online have been contacted via e-mail and/or cellphone message by an individual claiming to be a GlyTech company officer looking to recruit a graphic designer, and asking to interview through a messaging app.
Any such contacts are not connected to GlyTech, Inc. and we advise against sharing any personal information with them.
We take information security very seriously and are strentghening our measures to prevent any unauthorized access. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- GlyTech, Inc. Selected for Public-Private Start-up Support Program J-Startup2021
- Award Ceremony Held for the American Chemical Society 2021 Claude S. Hudson Award
- GlyTech, Inc. Scientific Advisor Professor Yukishige Ito Receives the ACS 2021 Claude S. Hudson Award
- GlyTech, Inc. Signs Agreement on Clinical Development of Glycosylated Somatostatin with YungShin Pharmaceutical Industrial Co.
- Prof. Yasuhiro Kajihara (Osaka_University), who established our core technology, has been awarded the Whistler Award in Carbohydrate Chemistry
- GlyTech, Inc. Enters Into Collaborative Aptamer Glycosylation Research Agreement With TAGCyx Biotechnologies
- Publication of article in Trends in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology
- Announcement of 1st GlyTech, Inc. Seminar
- Masahiro Hirama Receives the Japan Academy Prize
- GlyTech, Inc. to Co-host Luncheon Seminar at the 139th Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan
- GlyTech, Inc. to Participate in RIKEN Seminar
- Announcement of Recruitment of Special Postdoctoral Researcher
- GlyTech, Inc. Exhibits at Kansai Bio-Business Matching 2019.
- GlyTech, Inc. to Exhibit at NEDO Festa In Kansai (December 18-19, 2018)
- GlyTech to Present at Frontiers in Peptide Science 2018
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the 10th International Peptide Symposium (December 3-7, 2018)
- GlyTech, Inc. to Present at the Peptide Therapeutics Symposium (October 25-26, 2018)